NutriHerb selects raw materials from superior quality producing areas around the world so as to guarantee these sources are efficiency and safety.
Natural Notoginseng Root Extract,Panax Notoginseng Extract,Radix Notoginseng Extract,NotoginsenosidesPanax Notoginseng or simply Notoginseng, also known as "San Qi" or "Tian Qi", is one of the most powerful and beneficial traditional Chinese medicine herbs known to humankind and is grown only in Yunnan province in China. I have created this lens to create awareness about the... Read More
- Ginseng is the most famous Chinese herb, a kind of perennial herbaceous plant, florescence is from June to September, fruit period is from July to Sepetember. Ginseng is the most widely recognized plant used in traditional medicine. Various forms have been used in medicine... Read More
- Tetrandrine a bis-benzylisoquinoline alkaloid, is a calcium channel blocker. It has anti-inflammatory, immunologic and antiallergenic effects. It inhibits the degranulation of mast cells. It has a "Quinidine like" anti-arrhythmic effect. It has been isolated from Stephania... Read More
- Pueraria Mirifica Extract has improve the heart and brain circulation, lowering blood sugar, anti-hypertension and arteriosclerosis, increased immunity in a variety of biological activity, but also enhance vision, rapidly sobering up and the estrogen-like effect. New factors... Read More
- Soy isoflavones are phytochemical constituents of soybeans, a legume that has served as the basis for various foods in many Southeast Asian countries for thousands of years. The major isoflavones in soy are genistein and daidzein. Soyfoods also contain other valuable... Read More
- Salvia Root is a traditional Chinese herb that has become important in the West for supporting cardiovascular health and improving liver function. It helps to vitalize and detoxify the blood and is one of the most highly regarded circulatory tonics. Salvia Root has been shown... Read More
- Fructus Cannabis Sweet in flavour, neutral in nature, it acts on spleen, stomach and large intestine channels. The herb is sweet, neutral and moist, rich in oil, effective for moistening and loosening bowels to relieve constipation and treating deficiency and nourishing Yin.... Read More
- Green tea extracts have been used in traditional Chinese and Indian medicine for a variety of uses.A green tea extract is a herbal derivative from green tea leaves (Camellia sinensis). Containing antioxidant ingredients – mainly green tea catechins (GTC) – green tea and its... Read More
- Senna contains anthraquinones including dianthrone glycosides (1.5% to 3%), sennosides A and B (rhein dianthrones), sennosides C and D (rhein aloe-emodin heterodianthrones). Numerous minor sennosides have been identified, and all appear to contribute to the laxative effect.... Read More
- Natural Reishi Mushroom Extract has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for at least 2,000 years. The Chinese name ling zhi translates as the “herbs of spiritual potency" and was highly prized as an elixir of immortality. Read More
- Olive leaf is the leaf of the olive tree (Olea europaea). While olive oil is well known for its flavor and health benefits, the leaf has been used medicinally in various times and places. Natural olive leaf extracts (OLE), are now marketed as antiaging, immunostimulators, and... Read More
- Aloe vera, also known as Aloe vera var. chinensis （Haw.） Berg, which is belong to the liliaceous genus of perennial evergreen herbs, Aloe vera is native to the Mediterranean, Africa. It is prefer to the public because of its characteristic for cultivating. According to the... Read More
Professional in supplying plant extract of good quality, NutriHerb is a well-known China plant extract manufacturer and supplier. Please feel free to make contact with our factory.