NutriHerb selects raw materials from superior quality producing areas around the world so as to guarantee these sources are efficiency and safety.
- Ursolic acid is a kind of natural triterpenoids,which has the activity of sedating,anti-inflammatory,antibacterial,resistance to diabetes,fight ulcer,antitumor,reducing blood fat,enhancing immune.Ursolic acid also has the funcion of obvious antioxidant,so it is widely used as... Read More
- Garcinia cambogia extract comes from the fruit of the Garcinia cambogia tree that grows across Southeast Asia. Other common names for the tree include Brindall berry, Malabar tamarind, Uppagi, and Gamboge. The fruit contains hydroxycitric acid (HCA), which makes up the bulk... Read More
- Schisandra extract is derived from the small, red berry-like fruit from a vine of the magnolia family, native to China and parts of Japan, Korea and Russia. A rare schisandra vine has also been found in the woody areas of North Carolina and neighboring states. In Chinese... Read More
- Gynostemma is a powerful adaptogenic herb used by the Chinese for centuries as a "cure all" herb. Belonging to the cucumber family, this anti aging herb and more is also referred to as "southern ginseng" where it is grown traditionally in the mountainous region of South... Read More
- Hawthorn, also called "red berries", "Shan Lihong" which belongs to a Rosaceae plant. And its fruits, with high nutritional and medicinal value, can nourish the lung. Chinese medicine believes that Hawthorn can resolve food stagnancy, relieve convulsion, invigorate the... Read More
- Green Coffee Bean Extract is a substance that is derived from unroasted green coffee beans. The extract contains numerous polyphenolic compounds such as chlorogenic acid. These compounds have been discovered to possess powerful antioxidant properties. Unroasted green coffee... Read More
- Astaxanthin (pronounced as-tuh-zan'-thin) is a carotenoid. It belongs to a larger class of phytochemicals known as terpenes. It is classified as a xanthophyll, which means "yellow leaves". Like many carotenoids, it is a colorful, lipid-soluble pigment. Astaxanthin is produced... Read More
- Hydroxycinnamic acids (hydroxycinnamates) are a class of Aromatic acids or phenylpropanoids having a C6-C3 skeleton. These compounds are hydroxy derivatives of cinnamic acid. Read More
- Ginkgo biloba extract shows the herb is effective at treating a number of disorders, including claudication (pain from clogged arteries) and dementia. Ginkgo may be as effective in treating multi-infarct dementia and early-stage Alzheimer's as prescription medications,... Read More
- Milk thistle is commonly found growing wild in a variety of settings, including roadsides. The Latin name is Silybum marianum. The seeds of the dried flower are used. The active ingredient in the plant is a flavonoid called silymarin, an antioxidant said to protect liver... Read More
- Macleaya cordata is a bloodroot which owns thousand year history of medicinal usage in China. 13 kinds of alkaloids and other compounds such as sanguinarine, toddaline, protopine, a-allocryptopine, bocconine, rhizoma coptidis alkali, berberine, samin alkali and protopine are... Read More
- Lappaconite Hydrobromide has a strong analgesic action. Also has cooling, antipyretic and anti-inflammatory swelling. Lappaconite Hydrobromide 's analgesic effect are quite good, work time is a bit slow, and maintain a long time; Analgesic action is 7 times to antipyretic... Read More
Professional in supplying plant extract of good quality, NutriHerb is a well-known China plant extract manufacturer and supplier. Please feel free to make contact with our factory.