NutriHerb selects raw materials from superior quality producing areas around the world so as to guarantee these sources are efficiency and safety.
- Apigenin has potential to reduce the risk of cancer since it has anti-tumor activity . It can induce the apoptosis of human gastric cancer cells via activating mitochondrial signal transdution pathway and promotes proliferative inhibition and apoptotic induction of human... Read More
- Acerola cherry (Malpighia glabra) is a tropical fruit-bearing shrub or small tree in the family Malpighiaceae. The common names are Acerola, Barbados cherry, West Indian cherryand wild crapemyrtle. It is known for being extremely rich in vitamin C.Acerola has one of the... Read More
- Baicalin is a flavone, a type of flavonoid. It is found in several species in the genus Scutellaria, including Scutellaria lateriflora (blue skullcap). There are 10 mg/g baicalin in Scutellaria galericulata (common skullcap) leaves. Baicalin is the glucuronide of baicalein.It... Read More
- Lycopene is extracted and refined from high quality tomatos. It is an isomer of carotene. Being the most powerful anti-oxidation active substance, with many functions as anti-aging, improving immunity, it is widely used in pharmaceutical, cosmetics industries or as a food... Read More
- Osthole is extracted from cnidium monnieri,specification conventional 35%, 50%, etc. Osthole of the low content is yellow-green powder, Osthole of high levels is white needle-like crystal powder. Osthole was dissolved in an alkali solution, methanol, ethanol, chloroform,... Read More
- Capsaicin ( (INN); 8-methyl-N-vanillyl-6-nonenamide) is an active component of chili peppers, which are plants belonging to the genus Capsicum. It is an irritant for mammals, including humans, and produces a sensation of burning in any tissue with which it comes into contact.... Read More
- Amygdalin is the main ingredient of bitter apricot seed extract, also known as laevomandelonitrile or laetrile, is isolated from the seeds of the tree Prunus dulcis, also known as bitter almonds. Since the early 1950s, a modified form of almond extract amygdalin has been... Read More
- American ginseng are similar to those in Asian ginseng, the exceptions that ginsenosides Ra and Rf found in Asian ginseng are absent from American ginseng. There are some differences in quantity of ginsenosides Rg and Re groups between American ginseng and Asian ginseng.... Read More
- Gotu Kola Extract is regarded as one of the most spiritual and rejuvenating herbs in Ayurveda and is used to improve meditation. Gotu kola has been widely used for a number of conditions, particularly in traditional Eastern health care. In Ayurveda Gotu kola is one of the... Read More
- Coenzyme Q10 (also known as ubidecarenone, CoQ10 and Vitamin Q) is a 1, 4-benzoquinone, playing an important role in generating energy and improving vitality. It is a component of the electron transport chain in the mitochondria and participates in aerobic cellular... Read More
- Paeoniflorin is extracted from the root of Paeonia albiflora Pall. It has broad pharmacological effects, such as analgesic, anti-diuretic, anti-inflammator, anti-convulsant, vasodilatic and etc. Peony Contains a unique glycoside called paeoniflorin, proanthocyanidins,... Read More
- Luo Han Guo Extract is a perennial vine, cultivated in northern Guangxi of China. Its dried fruits are ellipse or round, with brown or snuff surface and abundant small pale and black hairs. People have used it for centuries for both its sweet flavor and its medicinal property... Read More
Professional in supplying plant extract of good quality, NutriHerb is a well-known China plant extract manufacturer and supplier. Please feel free to make contact with our factory.