Ginseng has been used in Chinese traditional medicine for centuries, and it has become popular in the West as well. There are various types of ginseng root that have been used as a dietary supplement for centuries, namely because the plant is believed to have mood-boosting abilities. Many Asian markets carry ginseng in a number of forms, and it also appears as an additive in some energy drinks and compounds designed to promote energy and mental acuity.
Panax Ginseng Extract-NutriHerb
Ginseng is thought to be an adaptogen, or a substance that helps the body ward off stress and its potentially unhealthy consequences. Ginseng is often added to drinks and foods or taken in pill form for that reason. The extract is also often meant to be used as an aphrodisiac and to boost energy levels.
is typically made from an extract of the root of a ginseng plant that is then dried and crushed. It is said to have numerous positive effects on mental and physical functions. Increasing blood flow and fighting off stress could improve one’s mood. A positive mood could then result in a “domino effect,” increasing mental functions and even weight loss. It is also thought to give individuals more energy throughout the day when the supplement is taken each morning. The powder is, therefore, often mixed into energy drinks.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What Is Food Traceability ?
- What Is Grape Seed Extract?
- What is Luteolin ?
- Traditional Chinese Medicine recogn...
- What is Gardenia Yellow
- Gardenia Green Food Color
- Monascus Red Food Color
- Paprika Red Food Color
- Marigold yellow Food Color
- Mangiferin-Curing sugar diabetes
- Epimedium’s Health Benefits for Women
- Black pepper( Piperine)– Natural We...
- Tongkat ali side effects:restlessness
- Can cranberry extract be applied to...
- What kinds of people is Ginkgo bilo...